More and more home buyers are looking for homes in gated communities and Maria Coleman Ditty is the real estate professional to work with you on your search. Having moved from the upper Midwest in 1999 to the Southwest coast of Florida, within several years Maria began her career as a realtor and has shared her enthusiasm for this incredible region of the Sunshine State ever since. Having made this relocation herself, Maria knows the value of working with a realtor who knows the area well, understands the housing market, and satisfies her clients as she works within their budget to find the best housing option available. One of Maria's favorite towns is Bonita Springs and she will use your time wisely as she shows you gated communities in Bonita Springs.
The best gated communities in Bonita Springs and elsewhere in Florida have consumer-driven features that buyers find attractive:
- A planned footprint in a desirable location
- Gated community security features
- A well-thought-out street layout that makes sense
- Preservation of green space
- Lifestyle amenities that may include great golf, a clubhouse and recreational facilities that encourage physical activity, community neighborliness, and more.
Within the region of Southwest Coastal Florida, Maria loves to take her clients to see gated communities in Bonita Springs, located along the gulf coast between Fort Myers and Naples. Bonita Springs accurately describes itself as a “small town with a big bright future”. With a population around 45,000, Bonita Springs has a robust economy with great shopping, dining, recreation and basic services. When you buy a home in one of the gated communities in Bonita Springs, you will experience access to high quality health services with no need to travel distances for hospitals, physician medical practices, clinics and ambulatory care, along with close proximity to Florida's highways and several regional airports. Clearly life in a gated community in Bonita Springs offers you the best of all worlds: a home and lifestyle within your stunning community and location in bustling Bonita Springs.
Maria Coleman Ditty, as a specialist in gated communities, has her favorites in Bonita Springs:
- Bonita National has a variety of homes within its tranquil surroundings of natural beauty. You will have a widespread range of size, design and pricing options. With prices ranging from just under $200,000 for a Terrace condominium upwards to the $600,000+ level for an Estate home, and many options in between, Maria will work with you to match your budget with your wish list. Maria Coleman Ditty knows Bonita National homes inside and out and will do her best to find the floor plan and square footage that will work best for you. Given Maria's depth of experience, Maria recognizes the trifecta offered by Bonita National: a perfect location, high quality construction and great amenities. Among the many incredible offerings, you will be thrilled with the 18-hole Gordon Lewis championship golf course, a range of fitness facilities, swimming, a tennis center and other resort-style amenities, even an outdoor restaurant!
- Shadow Wood Country Club, whether you are looking for the perfect home for you and your family, a home – larger or smaller – that will be a good fit for your retirement years, or a vacation home for your occasional visits to the area, this successful gated community has an outstanding selection of beautiful homes that will include the perfect fit for you. Amazing home styles include custom estate single-family homes, traditional single-family homes, villas and coach home neighborhoods. Shadow Wood at the Brooks is a family golf community of nearly 1500 homes, a town center, 350 acres of nature preserves, walking and biking trails, and 85 lakes! Within this Southwest Gulf Coast region, Shadow Wood has defined itself as an outstanding gated community with its gorgeous surroundings, excellent location and lifestyle. Home owners in Shadow Wood are eligible for membership in Shadow Wood Country Club, the home of 3 championship golf courses, a 30,000 foot clubhouse with dining and lounge areas, fitness facilities and more. Beach Club membership is also available.
Life in a gated community in Bonita Springs is waiting for you! Whether you are downsizing or expanding your home footprint, you will love this idyllic gated community in Southwest Coastal Florida. Contact Maria Coleman Ditty today at Maria@cdrealestate.net and Maria will help you to begin a wonderful journey for your dream home in the best gated communities in Bonita Springs, Bonita National and Shadow Wood Country Club.