If you are thinking about making your dream move to Florida, or considering a change in your Florida home, think no further than the Southwest Gulf Coast. As Florida's most popular region, people are flocking to this area for its beautiful beaches, perfect weather, great housing and bustling economy. Do not let the logistics of a move get in your way or slow you down. This is where the professional real estate services of Maria Coleman Ditty can help you to navigate to a perfect relocation solution.
Like many people in this region, Maria decided to trade the cold and dreary winter of the Midwest for the clear skies of the Sunshine State of Florida in 1999. Having developed a fascination with real estate, Maria has been in the real estate business in the region between Naples and Fort Myers for nearly 13 years. During this period she has developed a specialty in gated communities, a much-loved way of life in Florida. Among Maria's favorite locations to tour with her clients are the Estero gated communities of Belle Lago and Corkscrew Shores.
As Maria begins her clients' home hunting process, she begins by getting to know her clients and discern what they are seeking. Maria knows that her clients' time is valuable and she will not begin the tour of gated communities and homes until she understands their goals.
There has never been more interest in buying in a Florida gated community than there is now. Much of the interest in gated communities in Estero and elsewhere in Florida is driven by the gated communities' strength in providing a package of consumer-driven features that buyers find attractive:
- A planned footprint in a desirable location
- Gated community security features
- A well-thought-out street layout that makes sense
- Preservation of green space
- Lifestyle amenities that may include great golf, a clubhouse and recreational facilities that encourage physical activity, community neighborliness, and more.
Maria Coleman Ditty is a firm believer in Estero gated communities. As a specialist in gated communities, offering both homes and a lifestyle, Maria Coleman knows that when you are looking for the home of your dreams, there are two exceptional gated communities in Estero that she will want you to see:
- Belle Lago in Estero is a great place to live. With 447 homes in Belle Lago, this gated community has become the choice of discriminating buyers who recognize the combination of quality construction and great lifestyle in this Toll Brothers community. Maria knows many satisfied buyers and residents of Belle Lago and her first hand knowledge of their experience will help you to make an informed decision when purchasing. The villa and estate homes for sale in Belle Lago generally fall within the range of $325,000 to $769,900. Belle Lago has a delightful clubhouse, a resort-style pool and whirlpool with a wading area for children, exercise room, billiards room and tennis and basketball courts. This exclusive private and gated community of single-family residences is located between the nature preserves and tranquil lakes of Estero with the security of guarded entry staffed 24/7.
- You will love your tour of Maria's other favorite Estero gated community, Corkscrew Shores. Corkscrew Shores, a Pulte Homes community in partnership with Cameratta Companies, an award-winning real estate development company, is a must-see for the discriminating buyer. Known for its commitment to quality and attention to detail, Pulte Homes has received numerous awards for excellent design and construction. There are numerous housing options in Corkscrew Shores, ranging from Cottage, to Manor, to Estate, to Premier housing. The lifestyle at Corkscrew Shores is second-to-none! Built around a tranquil 240-acre blue lake offering a range of water activities, along with an abundance of other terrific amenities, you can be as active or kicked back as you choose. With a beautiful clubhouse and activities center, spa, aerobics studio and conference center, a resort-style pool, a fitness center, walking trails, outdoor fire pits and more, Corkscrew Shores delivers. When you purchase your home in Corkscrew Shores, the beautiful surroundings will make every day feel like a vacation day!
When you buy a home in an Estero gated community, you will love Estero! Located in Lee County, Estero, with a population of approximately 30,000 residents, has strong infrastructure, a great school system and a robust economy. You will find great restaurants, shopping, recreational, cultural and healthcare options. With easy access from major highways and regional airports offering direct flights to many locations, both you and your friends and family will be thrilled that you located in Estero.
Don't waste any time! Contact Maria Coleman Ditty today at Maria@cdrealestate.net and let Maria help you to find a great Estero gated community.